Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here goes nothing.




Well I've thought about doing this for a long time and finally got around to it. I would love to share all my wonderful kitchen creations with you. I've always loved cooking and baking ever since I can remember. My mom put my sister and I in a cooking class one summer and the rest is history.




I am married to a wonderful man who has blessed me with two awesome children. I work as a registered nurse at the local hospital on the labor and delivery floor and absolutely love bringing little miracles into this world.




The idea behind this blog is to share wonderful recipes with everyone and your feed back would be wonderful. I will try to take pictures of finished products and maybe a few inbetween, depending on how my helpers (Abby, 3 and Jacob, 1) are behaving. Glad to have to along for this "tasty" adventure.


Stay tuned for the Famous Caramel "Crack" Corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment